Just saying thank you for such a wonderfully informative site. The info provided here is a valuable resource that I will be passing along to friends. thanks

Hi yourconfused,

Thanks for the kind words … and I’m glad you found us :slight_smile:

Phoenix

This site is amazing, and so useful for those of us searching for mattresses. Thank you for all the great info

Just wanted to say thank you to Phoenix and the community. From searching the site I was able to find a local mattress dealer, test drive some of their models, and make an informed decision on buying a latex mattress from Ultimate Dreams.

My parents were also thinking of getting a new mattress too, so I was able to pass along some knowledge that I’ve learned from the site.

Can’t wait to get my new mattress.

Hi Supergarbo and 3drinkmin,

I’m glad you found us and that the site could help you!

@3drinkmin,

Congtratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

Phoenix

New member trying to get manufactures in Columbus Ohio bought Sealy prodigy read your advice hasn’t been delivered yet need advice on other options so I can cancel order

Hi Psmith,

I’m glad you found us :slight_smile:

I changed your other post to a new thread and replied to you there.

Phoenix.

Another new member here! Been reading ALL the info I can. Really appreciate the other members and you, Phoenix, for making this info available!

Hi ccsleeper,

Welcome … and I’m glad you found us :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Another new member. Thanks for all the great info. You can tell you have a great passion for the industry, as well as making sure us average consumers can make more informed decisions!

I’ve been looking at matresses for the last several months and have found this site and Phoenix’s informative posts to be very helpful. I don’t know that I’ll be on here much once I have a mattress, but I definitly wanted to say thank you.

Hi Everready073 and dkscudder,

Welcome to both of you … and I’m glad the site could help you.

I’m looking forward to (hopefully) finding out what both of you end up choosing :slight_smile:

Phoenix

I am also a new member. I, too, would like to express my thanks both to the proprietor of this website and to the forum, allowing for enhanced information sharing of an otherwise difficult-to-analyze situation. From what I’ve learned, I am convinced that a Latex mattress is worth pursuing–and after testing out beds in stores, that has only been affirmed!

Hi Commoner,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! as well.

I’m also looking forward to hearing about your experiences and of course if you have questions along the way feel free to post them here :slight_smile:

Phoenix