Hey!
I’m new here and excited to finally make the leap into an investment on a reliable mattress! For a long time I’ve been sleeping on a futon and I feel it’s created devastating effects on my sleep posture and overall quality of sleep as well. After searching through forums and articles on here I’ve decided to go with a 10" latex mattress (3" of Talalay Latex for the comfort layer and 6" of 1.5lb HD Poly Foam for the support layer) from Dream Foam Bedding’s website. I’m from the CT area and there are not many local manufacturer’s here that simply cannot compete with the website’s price. Before this I was about to drop over $600 on a Serta Glenshire that I couldn’t find a single specification page for. I’m hoping for the best with this purchase and if there is any possible online coupon or code that would give me a discount I’d love to know about it! Also, if there are any recommendations from anyone on here for other options to look at I’d very much appreciate all the feedback I can get!

Thanks,
-Erik

Hi Skerikk,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! … I’m glad you found us :slight_smile:

As you know I think highly of Dreamfoam Bedding and you are looking at a great quality/value mattress as long as you aren’t in a higher than average weight range (higher than the low 200’s or so).

Based on your comments I think you may already know this but the lowest price for a Dreamfoam mattress is if you purchase it from the Dreamfoam site instead of Amazon which gives you a 10% discount and you would also have the benefit of their 45 day comfort guarantee as well.

The better options and possibilities I’m aware of in the Connecticut area (subject to the guidelines here) are listed in post #2 here.

The mattress shopping tutorial includes a link to a list of the members here that sell mattresses online (in the optional online step) and many of them also make latex and latex hybrid mattresses that use different types and blends of latex that have a range of different designs, options, features, return and exchange policies, and prices.

Phoenix