New Tempur-Flex mattress making me miserable

Hi Lackofzzz,

The blended Talalay latex in the top 3" is certainly a good quality and durable material but I would want to know the density of the polyfoam base layer as well (see the guidelines here) although if it’s 1.5 lb density or better with your lower weight it wouldn’t be a weak link in the mattress.

I would also keep in mind that there is only one firmness level so it may or may not be a good “match” for you in terms of PPP (it would only be the “best” match for a relatively smaller percentage of people) and if it isn’t then there could be some cost involved in returning it (see the details about Amazon’s large item return policy in post #11 here).

If you are attracted to a Talalay latex/polyfoam hybrid then Dreamfoam has a very similar mattress here which sells for $539.10 (after the 10% discount) and also has a wide range of firmness levels and they are also knowledgeable enough to provide you with some guidance about which of their firmness levels may be most suitable for you and it also has a relatively low cost return policy ($99).

Phoenix