New to site-anyone shop at themattressexperts.com in delaware?

Hi Wyen78,
I recently purchased a pure LatexBliss queen size Nature mattress and matching foundation from The Mattress Expert. You can read my posts and Phoenix’s on The Mattress Expert and the PLB mattress and foundation here and here.

If you purchase a PLB mattress from The Mattress Expert it will be shipped from Gardners Mattress in Lancaster, PA.

Gardners used STI freight company to ship the mattress and foundation. Gardners boxed the mattress and foundation and banded them to a pallet. They arrived in excellent condition. It took about 2 weeks for delivery because the mattress and foundation were ordered new, and because rarely will freight companies ship directly to you. I tracked my shipment from Lancaster, PA to Monroe Township, NJ, Morrisville, NC, Atlanta, GA, Nashville, TN, and then to me in northeast TN.

The Mattress Expert has no comfort exchange, probably due to the fact that it is expensive to freight ship a mattress. They will replace a damaged mattress or foundation. So, if you decide to purchase from them you should first go to a PLB retail store and try out the PLB mattresses. You can search for PLB retailers in the Philly and Delaware area on their website.

I spoke to a number of PLB retailers in a 100 mile radius of our zip code and all were willing to deal down from PLB’s MAP(minimum advertised price). I chose to purchase from The Mattress Expert because of total price (no tax, free delivery) and the closest PLB retailer to me did not carry the Nature model.