Newbie looking for Mattress in Toronto, Canada

Hi I am new to the forum, and will soon to be moving into a stacked townhome, and need some advise on a new mattress. I am in my forties, weigh 170lbs at 5,8, stay active, but had hip surgery as a kid, so tend to deal with stiffness. I am looking for a mattress to suit my needs. Me and my wife, are side sleepers, we don’t move around to much. I want to invest in a good bed, I have been looking at the bear Mattress, but I am not sure about this highly marketed product. both of us keep fairly active, the wife is about 115lbs, so very petite. I hope fully covered everything.

Hi keegster17,

I looked into the bear mattress spec’s, (they are quite secretive about the density of their layers) but it seems they use 3.5lb memory foam which falls below The Mattress Underground recommended density of 4lb for memory foam.

We offer the Presto Customizable Mattress which is made only with high density foams, and can be customized to suit your firmness and support preferences. It’s great for side sleepers and with 16 firmness options your comfort is guaranteed. Also shipping is free in Canada and we pay all taxes.

Did I answer all your question?
Please let me know if you need any further information.

All the Best!
Mario

Thanks Mario for your response, is it possible to private message me, with approx. costs, and delivery lead time?

PM sent