Do you like non-innerspring mattress, hybried innerspring mattress or traditional innerspring mattress?
Please post it here
Me i like traditional innerspring mattress more
Anyone? Still waiting
I like noninner spring. I like Tempurpedic Luxe Adapt Firm to be exact, but I am considering latex (Flobeds Vzone or King Koil Pure Bliss Latex Brook). I line the feel of memory foam and latex foam. Springs can not be swapped out as easily or have an ILD.
I havent tried Hastens because that is out of my budget.
A few of the innerspring beds I liked had 1-2 inches of latex. I liked the latex and not the springs, so I decided to go all latex or all memosy foam. I feel that Tempurpedic has the best memory foam.
A real dark horse is the Samina sleep system that had latex and wooden slats on it. Real pricy though.
Another dark horse is Airweave which is very firm and made out of spun fishing line. Great for lower back pain! Dont left “fishing line” scare you!
John
I think my 3 years old Beautyrest Silver mattress has innerspring, pocketed coil or wrapped coil
update:
I thought my 3 years old Beautyrest silver, it has only innerspring but my 3 years old beautyrest silver, but it has only pocketed coil.
Now i like pocketed coil more, not innerspring