Novosbed return

I bought a Novosbed and it just wasn’t for me. It caused severe back pain from night #1 that got worse every day.

Goodmorning.com let me return it before the 60 day period when I told them that I was having to sleep on the couch. They asked for 2 pictures of the mattress. The first was of the top to show it wasn’t stained, torn, etc. so that it could be donated. The second was the mattress in a plastic bag. I’m sure that they want to know that it’s ready to be picked up and that the charity picking it up doesn’t have to take it off a bed, etc.

They arranged for a company to contact me and it was picked up in a week. I had to send them a photo of the mattress in the truck and within 2 hours I had my refund.

I’m not associated with Goodmorning.com but just wanted to share my return experience with them. It was quick and easy and taking a couple of pictures wasn’t much of an effort.

Hi SleepSearch.

Thanks very much for sharing this experience. It sounds like it was seamless (I was going to say painless, but in all reality the experience on the mattress sounds pretty painful!).

Sorry to hear of your back pain. We hope you’re able to find the right mattress for you soon!

NikkiTMU

Wow that is good feedback. I bought a Ghostbed, didn’t like it and tried to return it. They wouldn’t even let me, I got stuck with it. Crazy how different companies deal with things.

Did you have to provide a reason why you wanted to return or was it no questions asked?

Hi, raincityrob.

Good question. I had spoken with their customer support previously stating how bad the mattress was for me. They sent out a topper but it didn’t help. I said to them that I wanted to return it and their form email asked for a reason - I just said it hurt my back.

That’s terrible customer service with the Ghostbed. Getting stuck with a large, expensive item that doesn’t work is not good.

Hi raincityrob,

While we understand your frustration, it was explained to you several weeks ago that due to your choice in how you resolved your GB complaint, the matter is now solely in the hands of your financial institution.

This forum has many functions, but none of them are to repeatedly return to the forum to leave disparaging posts, and comments in others’ posts rehashing your feelings toward GhostBed. You have left multiple posts in the last 24 hours ‘bashing’ GhostBed and you need to please desist in future to avoid the necessity of restricting your account.

Our goal is to be as unbiased as possible and provide a forum for consumers to share their experiences with products, and seek answers to their questions. When there is a complaint with one of our members we try to help resolve it…once those efforts are stopped by a consumers’ actions, however , we consider the matter is closed. There is no valid reason to intercept and revive old posts (some of them over 2 years old) to vent your frustrations over against GhostBed.

We usually ban posters that come back with a vengeance to lash back but in his case we decided to only suspend your ability to post for a couple of weeks so that you have a chance to cool off.

Finally, one word of caution about storing the bed in the crawl space in humid or moldy conditions. You may be better off trying to sell the bed if someone wants to buy it after it has been opened and make a note that you are reacting strongly to the smell of latex or wool…you can post in the Buy & Sell topic in the forum, but we won’t take any responsibility for the condition of the bed or have anything to do with the sale of the bed. This is solely just lending a helpful hand to help offset such a costly situation. I have also sent you a PM, you should be able to respond to it if you want to take advantage of the buy/sell option before the 2 weeks suspension ends.

~ Basilio

I think Ghostbed is a member of Mattress Underground.