Online Latex

I’m sure this question has been asked many times, but I’m new and could not find the answer by searching; what are some of the most reliable on-line latex and foam manufacturing companies. Thank you.

Hi jdg9970,

The first place I would start your research is the mattress shopping tutorial here which has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines that you will need to make the best possible choice … and more importantly know how to avoid the worst ones.

The tutorial also includes a link to a list of the members here that sell mattresses online (in the optional online step) that compete well with the best in the industry in terms of their quality, value, service, and transparency. Many of them make latex and latex hybrid mattresses (including component mattresses) that use different types and blends of latex that have a range of different designs, options, features, return and exchange policies, and prices.

The tutorial also includes a link to a list of the better online memory foam options I’m aware of as well (also in the optional online step).

Phoenix

If you’re just looking for latex, rather than an actual mattress, take a look at DIY Natural Bedding . They’ve got good pricing and I’ve talked to the owner who seems very knowledgable an willing to bend over backwards to make sure you’re happy. Of course there are others, and Phoenix has provided great links. Searching is really your best friend because this place is a wealth of useful information. More so than anywhere else on the net IMO.

If you’re looking for complete latex mattresses, again search the forum for recommended dealers, but common ones include sleepez, mattresses.net, flexuscomfort.com, etc.