Opinion on Naturepedic Symphony?

Hi bear88,

You are certainly looking at some premium or “ultra premium” mattresses :slight_smile:

Before you continue I would ask if your shopping for very high budget mattresses is based on the belief that the price of a mattress is connected to the quality of sleep you will experience because this may not be the case. While there is no doubt that some of the Ultra Premium brands are very high quality … they are not more durable or even necessarily more “comfortable” or more “supportive” than other high quality mattresses that sell for much less

If you are focusing on mattresses that are made from innersprings and natural fibers then there are some options listed in post #4 here in a wide range of designs and price ranges including some of the better known ultra premium brands.

You can also read more of my thoughts about some of the ultra premium brands in post #2 here and post #2 here.

Naturepedic makes some very high quality mattresses but they are also in a premium budget range and also higher priced than many people would be comfortable with (and their latex mattresses don’t compare well in terms of value with other similar mattresses that sell for much lower prices even though it appears that you are looking at their innerspring/natural fiber options that are similar to the other two manufacturers you mentioned)

It may also be worthwhile reading post #1 here which has some of the basic information, steps, and guidelines you would need to make the best possible choices.

A mattress is only as good as its construction and the quality of the materials inside it no matter whose brand label is on the mattress so rather than suggesting brands which may not be available in your area I tend to focus more on materials and design although when you are looking at these types of mattresses then the “commodity value” of these mattresses is less significant because much of the cost of these are in the workmanship and manufacturing and these are mattresses which are generally purchased by people where how they feel “about” their mattress and the workmanship that goes into making it is just as important as how they feel when they sleep “on” their mattress which may not be any better than mattresses that are in a much lower budget range.

If you let me know the city or zip you live I’d be happy to let you know about some of the better options in your area that I’m aware of that you may want to compare with the mattress you are looking at although they may not include mattresses which are in the same budget range or style as the ones you are considering.

Phoenix