Options for heavy side-sleeping couple

Hello. I’ve found the mattress underground to be a helpful resource, but have really been struggling with trying to buy a mattress for a long time now. I’d be really grateful for any advice you might have. I’m shopping for a king size for my husband and I. We are both side sleepers in our mid-40s with high body weights: 6’/250 lbs. and 5’7"/305 lbs. In addition to adequate support, motion isolation and edge support are important to us. We’d both say we tend to prefer to sleep on top of the mattress, as opposed to “in” the mattress. I’m considering the following two options, and would welcome any thoughts you might have regarding these two constructions. Thanks in advance for the help!
WInkbed Plus (ships compressed):
13.5" tall, Not tufted
Tencel cover
1″ Gel infused Hypersoft foam 1.8lb density 17 ILD
1″ Premium Gel foam 1.8lb density 17 ILD
2.5" all-natural Dunlop latex (ILD/Density spec of 3.0 PCF and 12 ILD)
8" 1054 (in king size) foam encased and individually wrapped pocket coils, 13 gauge (with 12 gauge along perimeter) triple-tempered steel.
1″ Support foam 1.5lb density 28 ILD

Saatva HD (ships flat):
-15.5" tall, hand-tufted
Organic cotton cover
2.5" Quilted “pillowtop” (combination of Certi-PUR US foam, mixed with plush micro fibers; 100% organic cotton, and plant thistle)
1.5" Zoned Dunlop latex (proprietary but it is between 20-30 ILD)
1.5" 5lb Visco elastic memory foam
2" CertiPUR US foam (70 ILD)
6" 484 (in king size) 12.5 gauge tempered steel offset coils, threaded with a 17-gauge helical wire, surrounded by 6" wide foam Edge support (70 ILD)
2" high density hard foam base