orgainc latax mattress canada naturessleep.ca

ive done my research, talked on the phone with george. read as many topics on here as possible regarding naturessleep.ca. Sounds like too many wishy washy things to buy from naturessleep.ca including the unpaid latex bills to mattress deleivery issues… Has anyone bought from soma, dormio, natura etc companies/brands. Please. all experiences and relevant information is appreciated. Anyone buy from naturessleep.ca? or anywhere else across canada?

Hi latex mattress hunt,

Just in case you haven’t read it yet the first place I would start your research is the mattress shopping tutorial here which has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines that can help you make the best possible choices … and know how and why to avoid the worst ones.

It sounds like you’ve read this but for the sake of any others that may read your post I would make sure you read post #39 here and the rest of the topic before considering Naturessleep.ca. A forum search on naturessleep.ca will also bring up more information about them as well.

You can see some comments about Soma and Dormio in the Toronto list here. A forum search on Soma and on Dormio (you can just click the links) will bring up more comments and feedback about both of them.

There are also some comments about Natura (Naturaworld) in post #7 here and the posts it links to.

I would also be very cautious about using someone else’s experience on any mattress (either positive or negative) as a meaningful source of guidance about how a mattress will feel for you because firmness and softness is very subjective and relative to different people (a mattress that feels firm for one person can feel soft for someone else) and each person can be very different. A mattress that is a “perfect” match for one person in terms of PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, or Personal preferences) may be completely unsuitable for someone else to sleep on … even if they are in similar weight ranges. Using other people’s mattress reviews or experiences as a meaningful source of research and information can often be more misleading than helpful (see post #13 here).

There is more about the different ways to choose a mattress that can help you identify and minimize the risks involved with each of them in post #2 here.

Post #13 here also has more about the most important parts of the “value” of a mattress purchase that can help you make more meaningful comparisons between different mattresses without having to rely on anyone else’s experiences which may be very different from your own.

If you let me know your city or zip code I’d be happy to let you know about any of the better options or possibilities I’m aware of in your area.

Pose #21 here also includes a list of the better online options and possibilities I’m aware of that ship across Canada.

Phoenix

Pheonix, there is so many companies out there. All I want is a king size 100% organic latex custom mattress. Seems like there is no honest business’ out there, all misleading it seems and of course this ruins it for the honest ones. How can naturessleep be 1200 bucks for an organincs king size (with discounts) but other places the best price is 3500-4000. Im hopin for responses regarding experiences from other readers on this forum or in increase in companies from pheonix regarding a reputable company to ship to winnipeg. Please help. can only spend so many hours a day researching this stuff ha.

Hi latex mattress hunt,

There are many businesses in the industry that are honest and reliable and sell their mattresses for fair prices but when you are looking at unreaslitically low prices then it’s much more likely that you will be exposed to retailers/manufacturers that may not be the most ethical or reliable and $1200 is unreaslitically low for what you are looking for. Having said that … you may be able to find something that meets your criteria for less than the $3500-4000 you were mentioning as well.

I’ve already linked the better online suppliers I’m aware of that ship across Canada but it may also be worth looking at some of the local companies that are available to you and the better options and possibilities I’m aware of in the Winnipeg area (subject to the guidelines here) are listed in post #2 here.

Phoenix