Organic/Green Mattress help?

Hi organomat,

I removed your link because the forum rules don’t allow for any advertising or promotion … especially if you are part of the industry.

I agree with your thoughts though about Arizona Premium Mattress which is a manufacturing member of this site which means that like the other members here I believe they are among the best quality and value in the country…

Unlike you though … I wouldn’t put “organic latex” at the “top of the heap” in terms of its value, at least for most people, and it’s actual performance is not significantly different from 100% Natural Dunlop without the certification. In addition to this … more “absolute” statements about one material being “better” than another without taking into account the many individual needs and preferences of each person is rarely accurate and can contribute more to confusion than it can help. Each person may have a different definition of better or worse and nobody else can define it for them. You can read more about the different types of latex and some of the pros and cons of each in post #6 here.

Interestingly enough … Ken at Arizona Premium works with and makes mattresses from all types of latex (Dunlop and Talalay in both natural and blended versions) and will be the first to tell you that organic latex is typically the “best value” for the smaller market segment that places a high value on the actual organic certification of a material and is willing to pay more for it because of belief or principle regardless of any specific performance or even “safety” benefits of the material itself.

Phoenix