Over weight physically disabled person looking for the right latex mattress

Hi HarpoonIPA,

There are some very good choices in the general Halifax area depending on how easy it would be for you to make the visit. They are listed in the post #2 here (centered in Boston) and in post #6 here (Cape cod). If this is a possibility … I would do some preliminary research on their websites (and some may not have lots of information there) and then talk to them and “interview” them on the phone first before deciding on which if any to visit. I would also read some of the posts and feedback about some of them that are linked in post #2 here (with thanks to the forum members who have provided some great research and feedback in the area) and then choose one or two that you “connect” with the best and pay them a visit.

If this is not possible … then I would focus on doing the same with the online outlets that I linked to previously.

The more time you can spend with them on the phone asking good questions and providing them with as much detail as you can about your circumstances, needs, and preferences regardless of whether this is preliminary to a local visit or an online order … the better they will be able to help you and the clearer you will be about the “best” direction to go and that you feel most comfortable with.

Either way … you have some great choices available to you :slight_smile:

Phoenix