Phoenix Feather mattress

Hi-
My aunt has a 2 sided flippable mattress that has the label Phoenix Feather on it. According to the store she bought it from, they claim that the manufacturer used to be called Phoenix, but it is now called AC America. The mattress is an innerspring mattress. I’ve looked everywhere, but I can’t find anything about Phoenix or AC America. Has anyone heard of these companies or know how I can find a place that sells their mattresses in NYC? My aunt lives in Los Angeles and the store only delivers locally.
Thanks in advance for any tips.

Hi shch,

The name of the manufacturer should be on the law tag of the mattress which may help you to track them down. The name on the label may just be a model name.

There is a mattress importer called AC Pacific in Rancho Cucamonga but I don’t know if they are the company you are looking for.

There is also a Phoenix airbed sold by Advanced Sleep Products here with a memory foam “feather edge”. They are made by a company called Vinly Products which also makes a Phoenix flotation system here which also has a feather edge.

These are the best guesses I have.

Phoenix