please advise on the best latex mattress for my adjustable bed

hi I live in Canada and I have some health issues so I have purchased an adjustable bed ,unfortunately i have a tempurpedic 13 in mattress on the bed ,i am looking for something that i can move easier on ,and also has some support not too much and also I am very heavy ,I like my temper but not on the adjustable and i need absolutely no pressure points.
i have found a mattress in Canada made by sleeptec it is 3600.00 can you imagine?
I wish Lived in the states for a ore reasonable latex.And i am worried after temper i won’t adjust
does anybody have any ideas?please help i am ready to buy this sleeptec but its a lot of money.
help?

Hi kayla,

Memory foam is a slow response material and while there are many different versions of memory foam and memory foam mattresses that are different from each other … slow response materials tend to be more “motion restricting” than fast response materials like polyfoam or latex so if this is an issue for you I would tend to look for faster response and more resilient materials in your mattress.

The first place to start your research is the mattress shopping tutorial here which has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines that can help you make the best possible choices … and know how and why to avoid the worst ones.

There is also some information and suggestions in post #3 here about choosing a mattress if you are in a higher weight range.

Once you get to step #3 in the tutorial … if you let me know your city or zip code I’d be happy to let you know about any of the better options or possibilities I’m aware of in your area and if you are also open to an online purchase then some of the better online options I’m aware of that ship across Canada are listed in post #21 here.

Phoenix