Please help! Aierloom Pacific Plush vs.... anything

Ive been searching for a mattress for almost a month now, reading the site for the same amount of time.

This site has been incredibly informative.

Here is the dilemma I’m currently in. My fiancé has a 30 degree scoliosis curve and our preference of bed is different due to that. I’m pretty easy going on sleep preference however. She however needs plush and cloud like feel, weightlessness. Not memory foam pressure relief as due to the curve memory foam actually causes more pressure points for her. She felt that Tempurpedic cloud luxe was even too firm for her.

So far after visiting plenty of stores, sleep shoppe, sit n sleep, temp flow (relief mart) and Nest she has only liked 1 bed, here is the link the bed if you can help analyze it for me Phoenix.

ADMIN NOTE:Removed 404 page link | Archived Footprint: shopthesleepshoppe.com/aireloom/copy-of-aspire-camden-extra-firm

The link has a different name than what the actual bed is once you click it, it actually is a PLUSH bed.

The cost itself isn’t a concern as much as I’m worried since no specs are given that this won’t last very long and it just feels great in a showroom. We are both very light people, I’m 145 lbs and she is 115 lbs. So weight isn’t an issue on the plush bed but still I’m concerned about spending $5,000 and having it become an issue down the road of not lasting.

The only other bed she kind of liked was the Natasha by Simmons beauty rest.

I do not know what to do and the Aierloom is the most expensive, but the only one that works for her back situation so far it seems. I’m thinking about the PLUSH Saatva, but without being able to test that, do not know if its a waste due to her needs.

Thanks for all the help and information!

Hi Vin2win,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! :slight_smile:

I’m glad the information presented here has been helpful.

Finding the specifications of an Aireloom mattress is difficult, as that is not information that they normally make available. In order to determine the quality of componentry within the mattress, you’ll need to find out the information listed here so you can compare the quality of the materials and components to the durability guidelines here to make sure there are no lower quality materials or weak links in a mattress that would be a cause for concern relative to the durability and useful life of a mattress before making any purchase. This is the only way that you’ll be able to asses if the mattress has the potential for providing you a long-lasting comfort life. Unfortunately, the listing you linked to at the Sleep Shoppe doesn’t provide any meaningful information or even the thickness of the layers being used. It does show that there are layers of Talalay latex, which would certainly be a durable material, but they also list memory foam, AirGelle foam (which I believe is a gel-infused polyfoam), and polyfoam and fibers in the quilt. The tufting can help to pre-compress things and extend comfort life.

If you are able to find out the information from your retailer about what is inside of this mattress, feel free to post those specifications back here and I’ll be happy to comment upon them for you.

I know your fiancé has some very specific needs, but you’d still want to know what is inside of any mattress you’re considering before making a purchase.

Phoenix