PlushBeds vs SleepEZ

Hello! I’ve seen some posts about PlushBeds and SleepEZ, but am still a little curious. I currently have a Botanical Bliss from PlushBeds that we’ve been very happy with, but it has started sagging a little–it’s less supportive where we both sleep. We are upgrading to a queen, and while we’re very comfortable on our PlushBed, I worry about the long term durability of it, so am researching other options. Is there any reason to believe that SleepEZ is better in terms of longevity? I haven’t tried filing a warranty claim (we’ve had it 7 years) since we’re getting a bigger bed anyways, but I’ve heard PB is not super easy to work with–not sure if that’s true. Thanks for any insight!!

1 Like

Hello Mietball, welcome to the MattressUnderGround and joining as a new MUGster!

The longevity and comfort of your chosen mattress hinge on your PPPs (Posture & Alignment, Pressure Relief, and Personal Preferences), as well as your weight and sleeping positions.

Selecting the right mattress for your needs is crucial, as a great mattress paired with the wrong sleeper may yield less than desirable results.

Consider the quality of foams, including density, thickness, ILD, and other factors like cover thickness, stretchiness, tufting, and quilting, as they all contribute to the comfort and durability of the product.

Look beyond manufacturer reviews on the web and explore individual user experiences. Your past experience from seven years ago may not align with current mattress production.

Trusted Members here undergo constant scrutiny for transparency, quality, and customer satisfaction, aiming for overall satisfaction despite occasional mismatches or “lemon” products.

When dealing with manufacturers or sellers, inquire about their business practices and recommendations to piece together the puzzle of finding the right mattress. If you have questions for a Trusted Member, mention them with the “@” symbol, like this: @Sleep_EZ, to receive a prompt response.

Best if luck,

Maverick

Hi mietball and welcome to the forums! Plushbeds is a reputable manufacturer that uses quality latex suppliers, but “bad latex” can happen to anyone, really. Most of the time customers contact us with warranty issues and the mattress is 10 years old or less, it turns out the mattress is fine and the foundation that the mattress is resting on is actually the problem. If you want to see if the mattress or the foundation is the problem, my advice is to put the mattress on the floor by itself to see if the problem persists. If it does, you know the mattress has broken down. If you put the mattress on the floor and the problem goes away, then the foundation is likely the problem. Just something to keep in mind!

2 Likes