Post Spine Surgery- Need Help!!

Hi shawn.peerless,

You can see my thoughts about Paramount the manufacturer and their transparency in post #2 here and the posts it links to.

Outside of how well a mattress matches your specific needs and preferences in terms of PPP … a mattress is only as good as its construction and the quality of the materials inside it regardless of the name of the manufacturer on the label and I would need to know the specifics of all the materials and layers in this mattress (or any mattress) to make any meaningful comments about the quality of the materials or the mattress itself (see this article).

While this may not be possible for you to find out … if you can and post the information here I’d be happy to share my thoughts about it.

Better retailers will normally provide you with this information about the mattresses they sell since the quality/durability of the materials is one of the most important parts of choosing a mattress but not all retailers (or in reality only a minority of retailers) understand the importance of this.

Phoenix