Purchased a SF Regalis today. Thanks for the info here!

youbetterdont,

AWESOME AWESOME. Makes me feel even better about my purchase today. If you’re so inclined to read about it, you can here

I have to admit, I was just a tad bit hesitant based upon some customer service reviews I’ve seen on here, but taking Phoenix’s advice, I contacted the manufacturer directly and all my fears were put to bed. So far, first class. I intend to do some serious reviewing on this bed, from unpacking to initial sleep to a week, to a month. I find that so many threads here go dead after people make their purchase and never give feedback on the purchase. And those that do, just keep it very simple. This site & forum should be about providing as much quality information on mattress purchasing and information on the product from an end-user perspective. I think it’s the least one can do to in some way, give back to a site that has protected them from a bad purchase and directed them to manufacturers who give them a discount simply because of their association with the mattress underground.

I almost bought the bed you did, came very close.