pure LatexBliss's Warranty and their great customer service

Just thought I would share this with those who purchased or are thinking about purchasing a PLB mattress from an online store about PLB’s warranty claim procedure.

PLB makes great latex mattresses but when we purchased ours with the matching PLB foundation I was a bit concerned about the foundation’s construction. See post #5

Even though the PLB set is in our guest room and gets limited use the foundation started to make creaking noises a few weeks ago.

I spoke to one of their CSRs about it and she told me to email her a photo of the foundation’s law tags and a scan of the receipt. They did not send anyone to examine the foundation.

It is PLB’s policy to first work with the retailer you purchased the mattress from, unless they are no longer in business. In my case I purchased it online from the Mattress Expert and it was shipped from Gardner Mattress in Lancaster, PA, 600 miles from me. PLB’s Warranty
Gardner estimated the freight charge for the foundation, since they would have to box and palletize it, would be ~$300.

I then suggested to PLB if they could ship the foundation to The Bed Store in Maryville, TN, a chain of authorized PLB retailers in TN, which is ~5 miles from my home. They agreed and I picked it up yesterday. Arrived in perfect condition and no creaking noises so far. This though maybe a big YMMV. Their CS department was very cordial and easy to work with.

Hi BobP,

Thanks for sharing your feedback about the PLB warranty and customer service.

Based on feedback over the years they have always had good customer service and I’ve been impressed with their willingness to do whatever they can to work with their customers that have issues with what they purchased.

Phoenix