Recommendations for a basic innerspring/pocket coil mattress to add latex layers

Hi,

I am new here, I have major sleep issues even though my new mattress is only 5 months old. It’s the Marshall mattress inspired plush which is already sagging in the middle.

I am a side sleeper, 118lb, 5’ petite. I have serious pressure points in my shoulders, hips and knees and I feel like I am constantly rolling over.

I have two options:
Cut open the mattress and remove the junk foam and reuse the pocket coils for the base. Buy a soft Dunlop latex 2 inch topper for base foam and 2 inch soft Talalay topper on top of it.

Throw the whole mattress away and start anew with a base readymade innerspring mattress ( I am looking at gold bond Cambridge which is basically innerspring and 20lb cotton top construction). Then add a Sleep on latex soft 2 inch on top of it and then a 2 inch Talalay on top of that.

Any recommendations on which path to take? Any recommendations for goog basic innerspring mattress with minimal foam? I really need a flat base that doesn’t sag but also is soft enough to help with the pressure points.

Also, do I need a medium transition layer on top of the coil?