Replacing discontinued dream mattress

I have serious back problems and I’m looking to replace the best mattress I’ve ever used which is now discontinued. It’s the Original Mattress Factory Latex Supreme. It combines the qualities of being soft and plush like a cloud and being supportive enough for my back. My friends who have laid on it over the years have raved about it. All latex foam, no hybrid. I found this information for it on the forum:

1 1/2" Convoluted Talatech® Talalay Latex Foam Topper - 17-21 ILD, 3.1-3.3lb Density
6" Talatech® Talalay Latex Foam Core - 30-34 ILD, 3.9-4.2lb Density
1 1/2" Convoluted Talatech® Talalay Latex Foam Topper - 17-21 ILD, 3.1-3.3lb Density

What would you recommend I try?

Hi heatshimmr.

Welcome to our Mattress Forum. :slight_smile: Thanks for bringing your inquiry here!

Sorry to hear the Latex Supreme has been discontinued. It’s always a sad day when you go to replace a bed and it’s no longer available.

Looking at the specs you provided, I think you may find some luck with FloBeds mattresses or perhaps a semi DIY through Arizona Premium Mattress. The owners of both of these companies are very knowledgable and knowing the specs, would be able to help point you to the most similar build.

Of course, the bed you currently have is compromised of proprietary foam, so nothing you find will be identical. That said, finding an identical shouldn’t be the goal, rather something as supportive and comfortable!

Are there any beds you’re already looking at that you’d like an opinion on?

NikkiTMU