Reputable Company

Is this online order site reputable? The Foam Factory, mattressbymail.com. I’m ordering latex to make a mattress.

Hi Kimberly,

No … not in my opinion.

You can see my thoughts about them in post #2 here along with post #2 here and a search on “FBM” (you can just click this) will bring up more comments if you need them.

Phoenix

Okay. That is what I was afraid of!
Somehow I stumbled upon a website that I hadn’t found before called supremesleep.com. I spoke with one of their sales reps and he was very upfront. They get their all natural talalay latex from Latex International. He was very willing to work with me, as I am buying 2 queen size mattresses. I asked if I could buy a 6 inch latex core, which they don’t even offer on the website, and one of their zippered covers that would be 8-9 inches deep so that I could add an additional layer of latex later when I have more money to spend. He understood, but said that he couldn’t do that as it would not meet the fire code due to the fit not being correct. He said he could make a 6 inch core of 4 inch 28ILD and 2 inch 16ILD and have a custom 6 inch zippered cover made for me. Then when I got more money I could order the additional layer and he would sell me a new deeper cover to accomodate the difference.
He is offering free shipping, and a lower price since I’m buying two. For 2 8 inch queens $1399 each and for 2 6 inch queens $1199 each plus a set of queen sheets for each. I believe this to be in line with most others, as I have been researching for about 2 weeks now.
What do you think? Do you know anything about them? I told them about your website and told them they should take a look at it and join!

Hi Kimberly,

Congratulations on your new mattresses :slight_smile:

They certainly seem to be in a good value range and of course the materials are high quality.

I have talked with them on several occasions and they were helpful and informative although sometimes they are difficult to get hold of without leaving a message. They carry mattresses made by Innomax and at least one other manufacturer I believe but they didn’t tell me who made them. They appear to have a good relationship with the manufacturer because they can build a custom design such as the one you ordered.

I think you did well :slight_smile:

Phoenix

I have not yet made my purchase, just think I’m in the final narrowing down of two companies.

Okay, now have you ever heard of greenmattressfactory.com. If so, what are your thoughts? I’m looking at the organic radiance mattress. I spoke to them and since I’m buying two queen mattresses, they offered me a nice discount. By far they are offering the most for the least price. They use Latex International all natural talalay.

Hi Kimberly,

There is some “history” behind Green Mattress Factory, Dremata, and their other websites and I would do some serious research and be very cautious before buying from them.

This should get you started and give you a sense of some of the history behind them and some of their many other websites they have had over the years.

http://simply-organic-sleep-reviews.measuredup.com/comment-612

Phoenix