Restava Deluxe Adjustable Base?

Still looking, and getting closer to making a decisions.

I called Restava today during lunch and asked some questions about their mattresses and the deluxe adjustable base. Unfortunately, I wasn’t feeling too confident in the answers I received. The lady that was helping me just didn’t seem certain of her answers.

So I’ll throw this out there. Anyone know who is the manufacturer of their adjustable bases? The name I was given was Ergo Riz…which doesn’t seem to exist anywhere I could see on a Google search.

Hi Osahar,

I don’t know which manufacurer they use for their adjustables but there is an adjustable bed brand called Rize (made by Mantua) and there is another one called Ergomotion so they may carry either one or both.

Post #3 here and the adjustable bed thread it links to has more information about adjustable beds.

Phoenix

Phoenix,

I’m familiar with both of those lines, as I’ve been looking at them. The ones pictured on the Restava site definitely do not resemble the Ergomotion units I’ve seen - the legs are very wrong. And they don’t seem quite right for the Rize lineup either. So a bit of confusion for me on that.