Restopedic Mattress (Natures Wonder)

Hi,

I was wondering if you could look at this mattress and let me know what you think about the value and the quality off the layers in it.
http://restopedicmattress.com/Mattress/Mattress.html

Natures Wonder
one-sided/No-Flip
720 Lura-Flex, Foam-Encased Coil; 1/2-inch insulator, 1.5-inch Medium Soft Hi-Performance Foam
Quilting: 1-inch Hi-Density Foam, 1/2-inch Organic Wool,FR Fabic, Organic Cotton Fabric
Pillow Top: 2-inch Latex Foam, 2-inch Memory Foam, Euro Pillow Top

King Set: $1325
Queen Set: $995
Full Set: $885
Twin Set: $650

Warranty: 15 Years

I spoke with Joe he said that he can replace the top layer of 2’ foam for 4’ Talalay latex for the same price.

Also, do you think some of the layering on top off the spring should be changed or improved.

Thank you,
Thomas.

Oh how funny. I actually just had the opportunity to look at their mattresses last week. Was really impressed with their quality! The Natures Wonder was the model I was most interested in. They are super friendly and it seems they really stand behind their products.

As an engineer, though, I like to complicate my life with DIY projects and tinkering :lol: So I decided to build my own mattress to give myself a project to work on. Maybe not the best idea, but it keeps me busy.

I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them though. Seems they use HR or HD foam and are more than happy to tweak their mattresses to your comfort.

Hi tomania23,

A forum search on Restopedic (you can just click this) will bring up quite a few posts about them and as you can see I have talked with them on several occasions and think highly of them. I think that any mattress they make would have good quality and value relative to their budget range (a manufacturer generally has similar “value” across their lineup).

To make more specific comments about the mattress you are looking at though … you would need to provide the density of any polyfoam and memory foam in the mattress and the type of latex they are using (which would likely be blended Talalay which is a very good quality material). The only exception to this would be the inch of quilting foam on top which is within the guidelines I generally suggest for polyfoam in the quilting layer (around an inch or so or less) where foam softening wouldn’t have a significant effect on the overall performance of the mattress.

Subject to knowing these details though and based on my knowledge of them through several conversations … I would think that it was a very good quality and value choice (among the best in the country) as long as it was suitable for your needs and preferences in terms of PPP (Pressure relief, Posture and alignment, and personal preferences).

Phoenix