review of my new latex/memory foam mattress bought from the manufacturer

:cheer: i want to thank the folks fromt he mattress maker in brockton ma. i had a latex/memory foam mattress made a few weeks ago. its a frim latex and a 5.3 pound memory foam, 6 inches of latex and 3 inches or memory foam. i had sore hip and shoulder normally when sleeping on my side, its gone, i sleep with no pain and wake up with no pains. i had a sore bad from cutting a down tree from the sandy hurricane, i laid down for awhile on my bad and when i got up it felt much better. my wife use to always wakeup with aches and pains, now she gets up each morning with no pain and no aches.

the people at the mattress maker are great to work with and have the best prices around for the high quality mattress you get. the box spring is great also, they will work with you for however you want the mattress and recommend what they think will work best in your situation. they also have a show room with many variations to try to see what is best for you. it only took 3 days to make and deliver my new mattress. i would highly recommend them to anybody in the mass area.

Hi rwsz,

Thanks for a great review … and congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

Phoenix