Review of the Seven Comforts latex topper

What size did you guys order? It currently says the queen is out of stock. Iā€™m wondering if the unfulfilled orders is an inventory issue, and theyā€™re just crappy at communication. Bummer, whatever the case.

My order was for the King Size, which was not listed as unavailable at the time I placed the order.

I was surprised that with expedited shipping, the order was not fulfilled in a day or two.

Interesting, it now says kings is out of stock. actually thereā€™s not even an option to order it now.

Thereā€™s actually no mattress pads at all on the website any longer. The section is still there, but nothing is listed in the section.

Donā€™t buy I had to get my credit card company involved.

For those that read this thread I would second MikeKā€™s suggestion (and Iā€™ve linked other posts around the forum that mention it to this thread).

@MikeK,

You mentioned in an earlier post that you were doing a PayPal dispute. Did they not refund your money?

Phoenix

Apologies for reviving an old thread on a no-longer-available productā€¦ is anyone aware of any currently available shredded latex toppers besides the ones being sold by CozyPure and FloBeds, or are they the only games in town? Unfortunately, the discontinued Seven Comforts topper with its square, latex noodle-filled ā€œpocketsā€ and overall heft seems most like what I am after, and was hoping to get something currently available with similar qualities. Thank you for any help in advance.

@TDFB - A quick search shows a couple of other shredded latex toppersā€¦
From The Futon Shop: 3" GOLS Organic Latex Topper (currently shown in limited sizes)
From Amazon:Naturepedic 3" Arpeggio Organic Shredded Latex Mattress Topper
I have no experience with such toppers, just trying to assist with your search. Hope it helps!

• Bill

Thank you, Billā€¦ yes, it is very helpful and appreciated.