Rocky Mountain mattress, any insight?

Hi haeffele,

Short term compression during shipping doesn’t harm a foam mattress that uses good quality materials.

I would hope it would be obvious why on a site like this that has hundreds of thousands of people seeking advice or information I would keep my identity private and who I am isn’t nearly as important as the information that is on the site and is available to the people who come here. You can read more about the history of the site and the reasons that I started it in post #4 here and some of the posts it links to. While there are many people I talk with in the industry who know who I am … to you and to the forum members here I am Phoenix and my private identity isn’t something that you “need to know” or that would be relevant to the information that is provided here.

Again … I understand that your situation is frustrating but reacting to the information I post on a personal level won’t help you resolve your issues and anger is less effective than reason.

If you have the ability to compress the mattress in the way it was suggested then it could certainly help with shipping charges but if it’s not something that is possible then I would call them on the phone and ask for their help rather than taking the approach you are taking where you may end up disaffecting people that may otherwise be willing to help you.

“Killing the messenger” that provides you with accurate information (whether you are happy with or “like” the information or not) also won’t help you resolve the issues you are facing.

Phoenix