Rocky Mountain Mattress unavailability

I’ve tried to reach one of your preferred vendors 7 times via phone over 3 days but have always gotten the call center. " The person you need to speak to is unavailable and will have to call you back." Since I’m doing this as a present for my wife, that does not work.
Is this usual for RMM? If so, that’s pretty pitiful or have I just got lucky and called at the wrong times? Kinda hard to do business with someone that you can’t talk to. Product looks good.

Hi yatmeh,

No … this wouldn’t be normal in my experience at all and hopefully it was because of the weekend or the times you called and they will call you back today.

I just called them a few minutes ago and reached them directly on the 4th ring (not the call center) and talked with them.

Phoenix

Tried three more times. Call center only. Pretty bad!!!

Hi yatmeh,

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with reaching a call center 3 times in a row … that’s what it’s there for when they are busy with other calls or after hours (9 - 5 mountain time mon - friday only). 3 times in a row in the space of an hour or so when they are busy would probably get the same result because they could be on other calls for that period of time.

It’s the return call that would be important to me but they are usually faster to return calls (although it’s only been one work day because they aren’t there on the weekends or after 5 on a friday).

In any case … I have no doubt that you will connect.

Phoenix