Roma vs. Natural Latex Mattress vs. Organic Latex Mattress

Hi,

I’m in the market for an all-latex mattress and am not sure whether I should be looking at the roma or the natural or the organic latex mattress. The Roma is more appealing on price, which is a big factor for me.

I am 5’3", 115 lbs, a side sleeper with a lot of shoulder pain. If I did the natural latex mattress, it recommends me to get soft, medium and then firm dunlop. If I do the organic, it recommends soft talalay, then medium and firm dunlop (all 9in thick). The roma is already set, of course.

Can you let me know what you’d recommend, based on the above?

Hello tygrestick and welcome to the forums! I’m so sorry for the delayed response but we have been incredibly busy since Black Friday! Our 9" natural latex mattress will feel a bit firmer than the Roma, so because of your weight and shoulder issues, I really think the Roma would be the best choice. As you’ve noticed, the Roma is an outstanding value and actually has the lowest return rate of all the mattresses we carry. It has a 3% return rate and the industry average is 15-20% for mattress returns! The natural and organic mattresses are at 4% returns, so still super low, but I think the Roma is the best choice nonetheless.