Saatva bed?

I just found your site last night, stayed up late, late reading all the good info. Just in time as we are starting our search to replace this sagging memory foam five year old mattress that is making us miserable.

My husband saw an add for Saatva beds, an online only store, can you comment on that company?

We’re in the Northeast, I think the closest manufacturer on your list is Spindlebeds in Ma. I will call them and keep reading your site to get a good education before buying.

What a wonderful service your site provides! Thank you.

Sandra

Hi Whitelotus,

You can see a detailed analysis of their mattresses and my comments in post #1 here and a forum search on Saatva (you can just click this) will bring up more information and feedback about them as well.

If you let me know your city or zip code I’d be happy to let you know of any of the better options or possibilities I’m aware of in your area.

Just in case you haven’t read it yet … the tutorial post here will also be well worth reading.

Phoenix

We live in Northern Westchester County, New York, very near Mt. Kisco (I saw hcmattress on another comment!) our zip is 10536. We are not terribly far from Norwalk and Stamford, Ct. as well.

Also, we work in Manhattan, zip there is 10065.

Thanks so much!

Hi Whitelotus,

The better options I know of in reasonable driving distance in the Connecticut direction are in post #2 here and in the New York direction are in post #2 here along with a more categorized list for Northern New Jersey/NYC with more detailed descriptions of some of them in post #7 here.

There is nothing in your immediate vicinity (outside of what is listed) that I know of that I would consider.

Phoenix

I appreciate this help, very much.

Thanks,
Sandra