Saatva - Great Mattress, Great Company

I am so happy with our Saatva mattress that I felt the need to share our experience online (something I do not normally do). I am a tall guy who had been waking up with morning back pain. After sleeping on the Saatva luxury firm mattress for two months, my morning back pain has gone away. My wife, who is 37 weeks pregnant and had been very uncomfortable at night, is also sleeping better with our Saatva. Also, we have found their customer service to be exceptional. I had to leave the state the first 30 days after our mattress arrived in order to attend to a family medical emergency. Due to the circumstances, Saatva agreed to extend our 45 day trial period. When I called, I did not have to wait long to speak with someone, and the gentleman I spoke with, William, listened and was attentive to my needs. Thank you Saatva!!

Hi Jason Freeman,

It’s rather unusual that a member’s first post here is a “glowing” review with no other context or previous history or other forum posts especially since this isn’t a review site (you can see my thoughts about mattress reviews in post #13 here) and is more designed to help people with other types of research so this always makes me wonder why you chose this site to post a review when there are so many other sites on the internet that are more focused on reviews and less on other types of research.

I don’t know what type of research you did or whether you followed any of the research steps and suggestions on the site, why you decided on a Saatva, or which other finalists you were comparing with the Saatva when you made your purchase choice, but there is more about the most important part of the “value” of a mattress purchase in post #13 here.

It appears that your Saatva luxury firm is a good match for you in terms of PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, and Personal preferences), and if it also compared well to the other finalists you were considering based on the quality and durability of the materials inside it and all the other parts of your personal value equation that are most important to you, then at least for you the Saatva was a good choice … and congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

Phoenix