Saatva?

I almost was a believer by just reading their info on their site but after seeing this forum I am a little hesitant. They made it sound so good. You said that there are comparable mattresses cheaper? [quote]
may not represent the best value when compared to other options that may be available locally
[/quote]Would you elaborate? I shop in the13214 area. I actually live in a very rural area and their delivery fee is $200, so I am hesitant to take chances ordering online. The cost for the luxury-firm king with base and delivery is almost $2000. That’s not peanuts on my salary, but if it’s really going to be a better mattress then I will spend it but I was curious to see just what was comparable. Thanks!

Hi lisaS,

You’ve probably read this but you can see my more detailed comments about the Saatva mattress in post #1 here.

The best place to start your research is with the mattress shopping tutorial here which has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines that can help you make the best possible choice. It also includes several links to lists of some of the better online options I’m aware of.

The better options and possibilities I’m aware of in the Syracuse area (subject to the guidelines here) are listed in post #2 here.

Phoenix