Savvy Rest layer exchange

Has anyone on here ever done a layer exchange with Savvy Rest? Their website is pretty vague when it comes to that. How much time do you have to send back the layer you don’t want?
I want to buy a good quality latex mattress, but I am not sure I am going to enjoy my experience with Savvy Rest. What if I don’t like it? As far as I can tell Savvy Rest does not allow you to return the mattress if it isn’t working for you.
What are some other options for me for a quality latex mattress without having to sacrifice quality customer service.

Hi tiredofbeingtired,

The specifics of their layer exchange policy are on this page. I believe that you would be able to keep the old layer for the duration of the trial period before sending it back so you can decide on which layer would be best for you but I would check with Savvy Rest to confirm this. The cost of a layer exchange depends on where you are and the shipping costs involved.

You’re correct that Savvy Rest doesn’t have a return/refund option … only an exchange option.

The mattress shopping tutorial includes a link to a list of the members here that sell mattresses online (in the optional online step) that compete well with the best in the industry in terms of their quality, value, service, and transparency and many of them also make latex and latex hybrid mattresses (including component latex mattresses) that use different types and blends of latex and have a range of different designs, options, features, return and exchange policies, and prices that that would be well worth considering and are generally in a lower budget range than Savvy Rest. Post #3 here also includes a list component latex mattresses that includes several that are very similar to Savvy Rest’s design.

Phoenix