Sealy Cool Elegance Luxury Plush Mattress

Hello,
My wife 5’5" 110 pound back sleeper and I 6’4" 180 pound side sleeper were just in the local mattress store the other day and found the above new serta memory foam mattress very comfortable for both of us. Here is the link with the information for the mattress.http://www.sleepys.com/en/NEW-Cool-Elegance-Luxury-Plush-Mattress_102852/

Our budget is $1000 for a mattress and foundation/boxspring, and I found multiple sellers on ebay selling serta memory foam icomfort mattresses with blemishes from shipping for about $1000. What icomfort model is the cool elegance luxury plush most similar to. I was guessing maybe the Savant or Prodigy…

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry I meant Serta Cool Elegance Luxury Plush

Hi walger,

I would encourage you to to a bit of research on the site and look in some different directions starting with post #1 here which will give you all the basic information, steps, and guidelines you will need to make a good mattress choice.

A mattress is only as good as the quality of the construction and materials that are inside it and the major brands and the chain stores that usually sell them don’t provide the information you will need to know the quality or value of any of their mattresses or make meaningful comparisons with other mattresses.

The so called mattress specs you linked doesn’t include any information about the quality of any of the materials in the mattress.

In the rare cases that you are able to find this information (if you are willing to put in the time, effort, and frustration of digging for this information usually to hit dead ends where it isn’t available anyway) … you will discover that they use lower quality materials and sell for higher prices than many other better quality/value smaller independent manufacturers that are either sold factory direct or through better sleep shops across the country.

Phoenix