Sealy Mattress

I have heard much about Sealy Posturepedic mattresses, have looked at many retail stores, thought Leon’s and Brick might be a good idea, but past experience has turned me off of them, products are good but the customer service end needs wor

I have spoken to my best friend in Markham, and she suggested Brandsource for a Sealy mattress.

I have never bought from them, looked up their website good selection but not familiar with them, how do you all feel about them?

Any comments welcome.

Hi mboychuck,

I would suggest “resetting” how you look for a mattress and start with the tutorial post here which has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines that can help you make the best possible choices … and learn how and why to avoid the worst ones (including major brands like Sealy or any other manufacturers that don’t disclose the quality of the materials in their mattresses).

Once you get to step 3 … then some of the better options or possibilities I’m aware of in the Greater Toronto area are listed in post #1 here.

Phoenix

Thanks, I have been looking for a good solution to my mattress issue, this will be very helpful and hopefully will finally provide the comfort needed for a good nights sleep.

Glad I asked the question :slight_smile:

Hi mboychuck,

Good luck in your search and I’m looking forward to your feedback and of course any questions you may have along the way.

Phoenix