Searching for the perfect 100% natural latex mattress

Hello. I am new to your site. I had a memory foam mattress for the past 3 years or so. It has developed a crater where I sleep, which remains even after I get out of bed. It has caused me severe lower back pain. My chiropractor recommended that I buy a 100% natural latex mattress. He says it is best for proper back support and spinal alignment and that it will give me pressure relief and comfort. Why is it so hard to find 100% natural latex mattresses in stores to try out? I found a few good companies who are manufacturers, making the 100% natural latex mattresses and selling them online to customers directly. I see most of them have a trial period where you can return the mattress for a full refund if needed. So, I am ready to buy. I would like one with a GOLS certified organic dunlop latex core and a 100% natural talalay latex top (no coils). The Greenguard Gold certification is also important for health reasons. I am looking for a 10" to 12" thick mattress. Here are my top picks (please let me know your thoughts): Savvy Rest; PlushBeds; OMI; Naturpedic. Out of your members, the only one I would consider is the Nest Q3 but I don’t like the idea of having a separate topper just to have a 10" to 12" mattress. I hear the topper doesn’t stay in place, especially if you have an adjustable bed. Any recommendations on the other brands listed above?