Seeking a Talalay or Dunlop Natural latex Manufacturer for my specialty pillow design

Hi Phoenix,

I noticed how dialed in to all this stuff you are in some of your earlier posts. And I was hoping to get your advice on who to connect with out there that could drop ship some pillows for me and make a non petro version of my specialty pillow.

Sounds like there’s a lot of misinformation out there. Investigated Hevia Milk options. I don’t know.

I would also likely to have a create a mold with whomever this would be.

Lastly, I would like to keep costs per unit down, so perhaps it doesn’t have to be the most expensive option.

Thanks so much for your time.

Hi BrennyB,

I’m not quite clear about what you’re looking to do but if I understand you right you want to create a pillow mold and then have a latex foam pourer make the pillows for you and then drop ship them for you as well?

This sounds like an expensive proposition and I don’t have any specific ideas about who might be able and willing to do this but you may want to talk with Latexco or Latex International to see if they can or will pour custom pillows, what kind of minimum quantities they would require, and the costs involved. I would think the startup costs would be significant but I really don’t have any idea about what this would involve.

Phoenix

Hi Phoenix,

Those are terrific leads.

Yes, it is an expensive proposition.

But one that is potentially very profitable.

And yes, you understood me correctly.

Thanks so much for your guidance.

I will let you know what occurs.

If you know of any other manufacturers that you feel have a good reputation and a product that isn’t just 15% better than straight up memory foam, I would appreciate it.

Thanks very much again,

Brendon