Sensus

Question about Sensus memory foam prdocuts.
I’ve heard stuff like “they use to supply tempurpedic but now make cheaper low quality stuff”.
I did a forum search not finding what I’m looking for. Any links to Sensus discussino? I kept finding “consensus” in my results only.

Right now I’m sleeping on a “Primecut” topper you can find on ebay sold by this American couple, and the product is actually very nice. Have you heard much about Primecut toppers on ebay?

Hi EZ4HZ,

They never supplied Tempurpedic but they were among the first 5 lb memory foam alternatives that competed well with Tempurpedic based on density/durability. The most important spec for memory foam durability is its density so I would make durability comparisons between memory foam based primarily on density regardless of the name of the memory foam. In terms of the specific properties of Sensus or any other memory foam (firmness, temperature sensitivity, response time etc), that would be a matter of personal preference.

There are some comments and a video about Sensus memory foam in post #2 here and if you do a forum search on “sensus memory foam” it will help to narrow down the results a bit but you will still need to do a page search with your browser for " sensus" (with the space in front of it) on each of the results pages to help you bypass the posts that come up that include “consensus”.

Another search option is to do an exact term google search on “sensus” (you can just click the link) which will bring up all the forum posts that google has indexed with the term “sensus” without “consensus” being included in the results.

You can see a few comments about justad and their prime cut memory foam in post #4 here and in post #4 here and in posts #3 to #6 here.

Phoenix

any idea if Sensus is still available. ? If not, what foam is similar and around 5lb density?

Hi Bostonsnow.

You may have luck with Aerus. This has been a popular alternative in other forum threads.

NikkiTMU