Share a bed with my S/O. I sleep on my side, she sleeps on her stomach. What are our best options?

Hi AliMusa,

Subject to confirming that any retailer or manufacturer on the list you wish to deal with is completely transparent about the materials and components in their mattresses (see this article) and to making sure that any mattress you are considering meets your criteria and the quality/value guidelines here … the better options or possibilities I’m aware of in and around the Englishtown/Manalapin areas would be listed in the Red Bank list in post #2 here and the Monroe Township/Newark area list in post #7 here.

These are the types of stores that the tutorial is designed to help you avoid and generally don’t sell good quality/value mattresses (typically chain stores that dominate much of the industry).

On the other hand … there are many local factory direct manufacturers and better retailers that don’t have commissioned salespeople, don’t have any pressure, have knowledgeable and experienced staff than provide great assistance and guidance, and sell some very good quality/value mattresses that would be well worth considering. They also give you the chance to make side by side comparisons between different mattresses so you can experience the differences between them in person and decide which of them is the best “match” for you in terms of comfort, firmness, and PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, and your own Personal preferences) which isn’t possible with an online purchase that you can’t test or compare with other mattresses in person.

In other words I wouldn’t assume that one is necessarily better quality/value or a better “deal” than the other and each of them have their own advantages and disadvantages.

Phoenix