Sheets won't fit

Hi All,
Just received our englander latex king size mattress and foundation. In the last 24 hours we have tried about
four different sheet sets from inexpensive to expensive. The most recent the most expensive. Anyway the fitted
sheet of all of these different sets fits loose. Talking to sales associates,friends and family everyone that has a
king size bed has no problem with the sheets like we do. Also we bought microloft sheets for the winter and
those are fine.I measured the mattress and it the specified size for a king.
Pretty frustrated and seeking an answer if possible. Thanks,Peter

Hi BedlingtonBoy,

I’m assuming that your new Englander mattress is thinner than the “norm” and the pockets of the sheets you tried were too deep?

If this is the case then post #3 here should help.

Phoenix

Actually it is a 13" pillow top. Thank you for the links.

Hi BedlingtonBoy,

That’s unusual for a 13" mattress. Is your bed and the sheets the same size (some mattresses are sometimes “short” in their measurements). Normal pockets should be OK on a 13" mattress but it’s also possible that your sheets have pockets that are deeper (for some of the very thick mattresses that are available these days) or don’t have elastic all the way around to take up any slack.

Phoenix

Scored…JC Penny Easy Balance. Not as snug as I would like but the best of all the ones tried.

Hi BedlingtonBoy,

I’m glad the problem was “mostly” solved and thanks for letting us know what worked for you :slight_smile:

Were the pockets smaller in the JC Penny sheets or was it something else (such as the type of elastic) that made them fit better?

Phoenix