shovlin mattress factory nj

Looking to purchase a quality bed for no more than 2500
Have slept on a latex for last 10 years. Starting to get uncomfortable
Wife and I are small both side sleepers. We seem to like medium as opposed to firm. Do not like a sinking feel. Just want a bed that encourages good posture while sleeping.would like something that is allergy resistant. Not a green guy.If Mattress keeps me happy for 8 years or longer I am happy. I can do latex, memory foam or inner spring, etc. Anybody have any input on what beds I should consider at the shovlin mattress factory. I live close and will visit soon

Hi louie357,

There are too many unknowns, variables, and personal preferences involved for anyone to know this (see mattress firmness/comfort levels in post #2 here) so I would use your own careful and objective testing for PPP (using the testing guidelines in the tutorial post) along with the parts of your personal value equation that are most important to you to make the choice that is “best for you” (regardless of whether it may be the best choice for someone else).

Shovlin Mattress Factory is one of the members here which means that I think very highly of them and believe they compete well with the best in the industry. Ron is very experienced and knowledgeable and has an “educational” approach with his customers and he will also give you good guidance and help inform and educate you about the differences between their mattresses. This type of knowledge and service is one of the biggest benefits of dealing with a good local manufacturer or better sleep shop and working closely with him would be a much more effective way to choose than any “theory at a distance”.

Phoenix