Similar mail order mattress

I am looking for a mail order mattress that is similar to our 8 year old Sealy Posturepedic River rest. It is 92% latex, 6 % polyurethane foam and 2% wool… what is equivalent to this? Thanks!

Hi Ellen07,

Thanks for the post. I think you may need to provide some more information as I don’t recall any Sealy Posturepedic’s with that much latex. Maybe is was part of their Spring Free line. That said trying to match one manufacturer’s latex with another’s mattress is impossible. Even if one used the exact same foam specifications, but a different cover, different style of manufacturing they would not “match” the feel. Just too many variables. If you can provide more details of the mattress, maybe we can point you in some direction. I would recommend you talk to some of the numerous latex focused trusted members, they should be able to offer you some suggestions.

Good luck.

Thanks
Sensei

Ok… thanks! It was part f their Spring Free line and it was called the Rivercrest. That is all the info that I havee on.it. it is very comfortable!

Hi Ellen07,

Ah yes the Springfree Rivercrest.

Although we do have some information about the Spring Free line in our archives… most of the Springfree models Sealy used around 3-4" of soft polyfoam over the more expensive “8.9inches Sealy latex core”. Unfortunately, very few of our trusted members will make a mattress with soft polyfoam over a latex core.

I am really glad it worked for you, but I think you will have to start the process again, as "matching this feel is not easy even with exact specs.

Good luck and please don’t hesitate to call us if you have any other questions, sorry there is no easy answer to your request.

Thanks
Sensei