similar mattress to the Carpe Diem for cheaper

From my research it seems the Carpe Diem is an excellent mattress. From scouring your website you seem to think there are mattresses just as good (minus some of the aesthetics) for far cheaper. Can you recommend some? Thanks, Wendy Holbrook

Hi wendy holbrook,

There are too many unknowns, variables, and personal preferences involved for anyone to recommend specific mattresses or “what to choose” for someone else (see mattress firmness/comfort levels in post #2 here) but I’m happy to help with “how to choose” and the the first place I would start is the tutorial post here which has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines you will need to make the best possible choices … and know how and why to avoid the worst ones.

There is also more in post #13 here about the most important parts of the “value” of a mattress purchase that can help you make more meaningful comparisons between mattresses.

The tutorial post also includes a list of the members here that sell mattresses online and if you are comfortable with an online purchase I would make sure you include them in your research because there are some great quality/value options available from them.

If you let me know your city or zip code I’d be happy to let you know about the better options or possibilities I’m aware in your area as well.

Phoenix