Simmons beautyrest firm vs pillowtop for back fusion, latex topper?

Hi npfd,

[quote]@CentralPA, thank you for your input.
I do admit getting in touch with manufacturers was really hard… managed to get in touch with someone at Kingsdown, they provided the info required in terms of coils… info I asked. I’m surprised Simmons didn’t do more than that… which kind of bed did you get?
As for online ordering I’m a bit skeptical and feel more comfortable in person…[/quote]

I believe it was the Simmons Recharge Sarah… but I am not a 100% sure. Simmons uses a bunch of different names for the same bed so it makes it hard to compare between stores. I found this to be a particular annoying practice of all the major bed manufacturers.

I will say my wife and I went the online route after careful testing locally. We found that this seemed to be the best option for us. However we did try out some latex beds specificially the Pure Latex Bliss and Savvy Rest.

I would think in the Montreal area there should be some quality sleep shops. There is a reference list that Phoenix compiled for Montreal here

I would also echo Phoenix’s point as if someone is not willing to tell you all the layers in a bed then it is probable a good idea to stay away from them. I mean if you have nothing to hide then why don’t you disclose the information to your consumers.

Of course I found this out the hard way…