Simmons Black Ansleigh Plush Firm

Hi, I would appeciate your input on the " ingridients" of this matress that gave a great support and still didn`t feel too hard.I will copy bellow what is in it. I can get this for $1750 ( lower than stores offer ).Pete, the mattress expert loves this and sleeps on it.
“Simmons Beautyrest Black Ansleigh Plush Firm
QUILTING
First Layer: Fire Resistant Fiber
Second Layer: 1” GelTouch
Third Layer: 1" GelTouch

TOP UPHOLSTERY MATERIAL
1/2" AirCoolMemory Foam
2" Luxury Firm Comfort Foam

COIL UNIT
Variform Smart Response and Adv PC
14.75 ga SR .074 with 17 ga Adv .054

COIL INSULATOR
8" Quantum (flange) on H/F Rails

COIL DENSITY
850 (based on Queen)

FOAM ENCASED
Ventilated AirCool™ BeautyEdge® Foam Encasement

COIL SUPPORT
1/2" Energy Foam Layer

FOUNDATION
Triton® European Foundation

MATTRESS HEIGHT
13.5 inches

Free Shipping

Free Setup of New Set

Lowest Prices, Guaranteed.

Within the Shopping Cart, Enter Promo Code BB10off for 10% off Simmons Beautyrest Black and Beyond!
Thank you,E.

Hi Isley,

Unfortunately the specs you were given don’t provide any meaningful information about the foam materials in the mattress (the quality/density part of the specs are missing). This is the norm with major manufacturers and the reason why I suggest they be avoided completely (see #1 in the guidelines here). Even if you do manage to find them … you will find they are much lower quality than similar mattresses sold by smaller or independent manufacturers and either sold factory direct or through better sleep shops.

Post #1 here has some steps which along with the information it links to can greatly improve your odds of finding a great quality and value mattress that matches your needs and preferences.

Phoenix

Thank you for your quick reply, I appreciate it. I do have a question to ask, if you are willing to reveal it: What mattress are you sleeping on? :slight_smile:

Hi Isley,

You can see the description in post #4 here

Phoenix

I have seen on the label of your bed : Barrington. Is that name out on the market?

Hi Isley,

There are several mattresses in the market that have the name “Barrington” but they aren’t the same manufacturer or design no.

I also “designed” the mattress myself (he built it) so it wasn’t like any of the “stock” mattresses they had.

Unfortunately … they also don’t carry Talalay latex any longer since Latex International changed its distribution system.

Phoenix