Site Performance

Hello all,

I received a notice today that my provider will be switching the server that hosts the site. This is welcome news because as some of you have no doubt noticed the performance and load times have been slowly increasing and today in particular was very bad.

On several occasions today I’ve been getting various errors and couldn’t reach the site and experienced load times that are worse than usual when I can so I am assuming that these are connected to the server switch even though the switch hasn’t happened yet (it’s supposed to be later tonight).

I apologize for the issues and hopefully they will be resolved and things will be back to “better than normal” by either late tonight or tomorrow.

Phoenix

Hello all,

Well, the transition didn’t go as smoothly as I would have liked and the site was very slow for all of yesterday and completely offline for much of last night and early this morning as they had to track down why certain static IP’s weren’t working.

The good news though is that everything is now completed and hopefully the overall site performance should now be improved.

For those of you who couldn’t reach the site or had to put up with long loading times … thank you for your patience.

Phoenix