Sleep evolution cool gel 12

Has anyone heard of this company? Capital mattress is closing its doors and liquidating all there prices. They have a sleep evolution King size cool gel 12 available for 975 bux. Supposedly the price is cut in half. It feels comparable to a tempurpedic but I can’t find reviews anywhere.

There website sleepevolution.net doesn’t give much info either.

Any help would be appreciated

Hi Moose5486,

I would be very cautious about using mattress reviews (positive or negative) about either the suitability of a mattress in terms of PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, or Personal preferences) or the durability of a mattress as a reliable source of mattress research or information and in many cases they can be much more misleading than helpful (see post #13 here).

Outside of PPP … a mattress is only as good as it’s construction and the quality/durability of the materials inside it regardless of the specific mattress or the name of the manufacturer that makes it and there are much more reliable ways to assess the quality/durability of a mattress or know whether it has any weak links in its design than using reviews (see this article and the quality/durability guidelines that it links to).

If you can find out the specifics of the mattress listed here and post the information on the forum then I’d be happy to make some comments about the quality of the materials inside it or help you identify whether there are any weak links in the design. Without this information I would pass the mattress by (see the guidelines here).

There is also more about the most important parts of the “value” of a mattress purchase in post #13 here that can help you make more meaningful comparisons between mattresses regardless of the name of the manufacturer on the label.

Just in case you haven’t yet I would also make sure you’ve read the mattress shopping tutorial here which has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines that can help you make the best possible choices … and know how and why to avoid the worst ones.

Phoenix