Sleep On Latex 2'' soft mattress topper

Oh boy! That, for me, is a loaded question. :exploding_head: see hereThe pillow, how important

The pillow, like the mattress feel, is really a subjective piece of the bedding system. But i am not one to shy away from my recommendation for a pillow. :rofl:

Although i am not a big Tempurpedic mattress fan, I am a TP pillow fan. I think their procloud series offers awesome comfort.

At 6’ 220, broader shoulders, i love the procloud hi, not too firm, not soft at all, but soft against the head and face. Great loft, but you head seems to sink the right amount, as if it was calculating the height needed using AI. You feel like your head is floating on a gentlly hugging supportive cloud. I like the hi, as it is gusseted.

I bought mine on the TP website bogo sale.

Having said that, i recently switched my 2 pillow perfect stack consusting of a TP soft and conforming as my bottom pillow and the TP Procloud Hi as the upper pillow. I recently replaced the procloud upper pillow, to a 100% horsehair filled pillow.

I cant recommend the horsehair for everyone. 1. its expensive and 2 it is a very different feel unlike any other pillow fill material.

The TP is a great pillow, i suggest amazon as they allow returns. Even though it comes drop shipped from TP.

There is a pillow called the majestic pillow, it is a contour pillow, that is height adjustable using individual sleeves. I have never tried it but
@Sweet_Dreams has this contour pillow with great success.

I would say the first try should go to the TP Procloud.

If you go down my list, there are some good ones. The malouf dough gel zoned pillow, the Brooklyn Bedding Shredded foam is also good.

I am on vacation right now using a down and feather pillow, not bad, just not enough support. But then again, the beautyrest mattress isnt helping sleeping comfort either :sleepy:

And as if not to confuse things enough. I created a new pillow that may be even better than my 100% horsehair pillow. Which i created using the extra horsehair i ordered from Italy (when i ordered the hh pillows) and combined it with the extra fill BB sent me with the shredded foam pillow. I created a 2 chamber pillow, one side hh the other bb foam, and inserted the chambers with bio sleep concept’s Iris pillow cover. It’s awesome. I am also nuts when it comes to pillows!

Long story short: Try the TP Procloud Hi.

Norm