Sleep-on-latex recommendation?

I’m primarily a stomach sleeper, while my partner is mostly a side sleeper. We are both on the lighter side (~150 lb) and am wondering if the medium standard would be the best fit for us. Also wondering how that might compare to the low-profile version.

Thanks in advance for your help!

I’d highly recommend checking this out: https://sleepez.com/pages/mattress-configurator/

I didn’t end up going with SleepEZ for my mattress…but this configuration editor is certainly worth checking out! I’ll note that their prices seem pretty reasonable compared to other places. I almost went with them, but was able to find slightly better prices going the DIY route.

Select the size, thickness, and then click the “personalized” button.
You can enter the height, weight, and sleeping style for you and your partner. It will then give a recommended layer configuration.

So again…if you’re considering Latex, I’d HIGHLY recommend checking that configuration tool…even if you don’t plan to buy from them!

Hello Kussin and thanks for the inquiry! If you’re looking at the Naturale mattress, I think the softer side of that mattress would be perfect for you two! Of course if you try the mattress and it’s too soft (which likely won’t be the case) then you can flip it over to the firmer side. If you try the softer side of the mattress and it’s too firm, you could certainly add a 2" or 3" topper to the mattress to make it softer and add more contour and pressure relief to the mattress as well.

If you’re looking at a DIY mattress, 9" of latex is certainly our most popular. Anything thinner than that would be a bit firmer / more supportive than normal. I’d be happy to make a recommendation for the layer configuration, I just have a couple of extra questions for you – about how tall are the two of you, and do either of you have anything like fibromyalgia, shingles, chronic hip pain, chronic shoulder pain, or anything where they’re sensitive to pressure? Do either of you have chronic back pain?